The mission of the Innovations Conference on Asphalt and Transportation (ICAT) is to develop a network of business executives, policymakers, and scholars from around the USA. The objective is to promote business alliances, align and leverage new partnerships, help secure new funding sources, and turn risk into opportunity. Bradley University hosted the 24th annual conference. This year we have a very special program centered on Global Infrastructure.
Keynote Speakers for the Conference:
• Mr. Doug Oberhelman, CEO and Chairman, Caterpillar Inc.
• Mr. Pat Quinn, Governor of the State of Illinois
• Ms. Rosemarie Andolino, Commissioner, Department of Aviation, City of Chicago
• Ms. Kristie Lafleur, Executive Director, Illinois Tollway
• Mr. Mike Acott, President, National Asphalt Pavement Association
• Mr. Pete Ruane, President & CEO, American Road and Transportation Builders
• Mr. Doug Whitley, President & CEO, Illinois Chamber of Commerce
• Mr. Joseph Szabo, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
Bradley University hosted the 23rd Annual ICAT Conference April 6 & 7, 2010 at the Par-A-Dice Hotel & Casino in East Peoria, IL. Mr. Ray LaHood U.S. Secretary of Transportation was one of the featured speakers. This is a National Conference promoting partnerships between Government, Business, and Education. The conference attracted CEO’s, Professor’s, Engineer’s, Student’s, Mayor’s, State Senator’s from the Midwest. Dr. Amir Al-Khafagi of Bradley University Department of Civil Engineering & Construction was Chairman of the conference. There were over 400 attendees and 30 exhibitors at this years conference.