The mission of the Innovations Conference on Asphalt and Transportation (ICAT) is to develop a network of business executives, policymakers, and scholars from around the USA. The objective is to promote business alliances, align and leverage new partnerships, help secure new funding sources, and turn risk into opportunity. Bradley University hosted the 24th annual conference. This year we have a very special program centered on Global Infrastructure.
Keynote Speakers for the Conference:
• Mr. Doug Oberhelman, CEO and Chairman, Caterpillar Inc.
• Mr. Pat Quinn, Governor of the State of Illinois
• Ms. Rosemarie Andolino, Commissioner, Department of Aviation, City of Chicago
• Ms. Kristie Lafleur, Executive Director, Illinois Tollway
• Mr. Mike Acott, President, National Asphalt Pavement Association
• Mr. Pete Ruane, President & CEO, American Road and Transportation Builders
• Mr. Doug Whitley, President & CEO, Illinois Chamber of Commerce
• Mr. Joseph Szabo, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
I received word last week from a friend of mine that Elvis Presley was going to be performing in concert. Without any hesitation I loaded up my camera equipment and drove to Henry, IL hoping that he would arrive. He did not disappoint his thousands of fans who came from all over the Midwest to catch a glimpse of the greatest performer of all time. All of the ladies were in awe of the talents of the man, the myth, and the legend.